Socialization into the Supervisory Role Session 2
No Due Date
a file upload
- Direct practice and supervisory practice differentiated
- Qualifications and competencies for supervisory functions
- Role transition and related issues
- Preparation for the supervisory role
- Adult Learning Styles and preferred teaching/learning styles and developmental issues
- Phases of the supervisory process: Overview of Phases
- Beginning phase—issues, problems, and remnants: name them.
- Supervisor- Social Worker orientation
- Supervising those different from you: age, culture, class, beliefs, values and life
Assignment: In addition to assigned readings and handouts:
Listen to the Podcast from Social Work Podcast blogs on Supervision and identify the forms of supervision:
Form of Response:
Post to CANVAS Discussion site: . Be prepared to share your discovery points related to the Podcast with your colleaguesin the 3rd week of class.
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.